Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to articles 13-14 EU Reg. 2016/679
NEWA TECNO INDUSTRIA srl, as a Controller in the processing of your personal data, in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679, hereinafter ‚GDPR‘, hereby informs you that the aforementioned regulation provides for the protection of the concerned parties with regard to the processing of personal data, and that such processing will take place in compliance with the principles of propriety, lawfulness, transparency, and protection of your confidentiality and rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the law laid out in the aforementioned regulation and in accordance with the privacy obligations prescribed therein.
Purpose and legal basis of processing: in particular, your data will be used for the following purposes relating to the execution of actions connected to contractual or pre-contractual obligations:
- post-sale service;
- advanced navigation purposes or personalised content management;
- statistics and analysis of user navigation and purposes.
With your consent, your personal data may also be used for the following purposes:
- any market surveys, statistics and promotional activities relating also to the sending of advertising and promotional material.
The provision of data with regard to these purposes is optional, and your refusal to allow processing shall not compromise the continuation of the relationship and the adequacy of the processing.
Processing methods. Your personal data may be processed as follows:
- by computers using third party software systems;
- by computers using directly managed or programmed software systems;
- temporary processing in anonymous form.
All processing is carried out in accordance with the procedures laid down in articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and taking the appropriate security measures as envisioned.
Your data will only be processed by personnel expressly authorised by the Data Controller and, specifically, by the following categories of personnel:
- Marketing office.
Communication: Your data may be communicated to third parties for proper management of the relationship and in particular to the following categories of Recipients including all duly appointed Data Processors:
- Consultant Programmer Corporate Website;
- Facebook: Advertising service, Target advertising, Customising of the content;
- Twitter:Target advertising, Analytics/Measurement, Customising of the content;
- YouTube: Advertising service, Target advertising, Analytics/measurement, Customising of thte content, Optimisation.
Disclosure: Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Your personal data may also be transferred, limited to the purposes indicated above, in the following States:
- EU countries.
Retention period. Please note that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation of purposes, and minimisation of the data, in accordance with article 5 of the GDPR, the period for which your personal data are retained is:
- established for a period of time not longer than the achievement of the purposes for which they were collected and processed for the execution and completion of the contractual purposes.
Since each browser – and often different versions of the same browser – also differ significantly from one another, if you prefer to act independently through browser preferences, detailed information on the necessary procedure can be found in your browser manual. For an overview of the mode of action for the most common browsers, you can visit the address www.cookiepedia.co.uk.
Advertising companies also allow you to waive the possibility of receiving targeted ads, if desired. This does not preclude the setting of cookies, but discontinues the use and the collection of certain data by those companies.
For more information and the possibility to opt out, you can visit the address www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
Controller: the Controller of the data processing pursuant to Law, is NEWA TECNO INDUSTRY srl (Via dell’Artigianato, 2, 35010 Loreggia (PD); e-mail: email@example.com; telephone: +39 049 5794069; VAT no.: 02451410282) in the person of Alberto SaIvalaggio.
You have the right to obtain from the Controller the deletion (right to cancellation), the limitation, updating, rectification, portability, the opposition to the processing of your personal data, as well as in general, enabled to exercise all the rights provided for by the articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
EU Reg. 2016/679: articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the Data Subject
1. The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet recorded and their communication in an intelligible form and the possibility of making a complaint to the control Authority.
2. The data subject has the right to obtain the indication of:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of their processing;
- the logic applied where data are processed by electronic means;
- the identifying details of the controller, processors, and designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of it as designated representative in the territory of the State, of managers or employees.
3. The data subject has the right to obtain:
- the updating, correction or, if he/she has an interest therein, the integration of data;
- the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- verification that the operations referenced in letters a) and b) have been brought to the knowledge, including with regard to their content, of the parties to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where this is impossible or requires the use of means which are manifestly disproportionate with respect to the protected right;
- data portability.
4. The data subject has the right to object, entirely or in part:
- to the processing of their personal data for legitimate reasons of their concern, even if pertinent to the purpose of its collection;
- to the processing of personal details for the purpose of sending advertising materials, for direct sales or for carrying out market research or com-